Remove Adhesive, Ink, Marker, Mastic, Paint & Silicone
How To Remove Adhesive, Ink, Marker, Mastic, Paint & Silicone
To remove adhesive, ink, marker, mastic, paint and silicone from natural stone, porcelain or ceramic tiles.
Strip-It is a safer, non-flammable, biodegradable, multi- purpose stripper formulated to stay wet for longer periods to give the product time to break down & help remove epoxy grout haze, remove sealers, coatings, urethane coatings, synthetic finishes, adhesives, silicone, paint, heavy wax, deep-set stains and heavy grease build up. USE: On all natural stone, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, terracotta and other surfaces.
- Non-Flammable – Formulated with a long dwell-time
- Safe on Porcelain Tile, Ceramic Tile & All Natural Stone
- Removes heavy grease build up. Draws out & removes deep set stains.
- Removes epoxy grout haze, sealers, urethane coatings, synthetic finishes, adhesives, silicone and paints
AquaBug Cleaning Kit, Scrub pad or brush, broom, bucket, clean water and cotton towels. Optional: Scrub machine, wet-dry vac.
- Read entire label, SDS & technical bulletin before using;
- Wear appropriate gloves, skin & eye protection and use in a well ventilated area or use an appropriate mask;
- Use when surface temperature is between 4°C and 32°C.
- Do not mix with other chemicals or allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surfaces;
- Floor will get slippery during process. Take appropriate precautions to prevent slips or falls;
- Will affect sealers, coatings, floor finishes & painted surfaces.
- Sweep, vacuum, or wipe surface;
- Use neat. Do NOT dilute;
- Carefully apply liberal amount of Strip-It to a small manageable area of up to 4m2.
- Spread with a roller, mop, sponge or brush;
- Allow product to dwell between 30 minutes to 1 hour without drying;
- DO NOT ALLOW PRODUCT TO DRY ON THE SURFACE;
- Agitate with solvent resistant scrub pads, scrub brush or scrub machine;
- Remove the residue with a wet vac or if thick, with clean, absorbent white cotton towels, scoop or shovel;
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water;
- Repeat the process as necessary;
NOTE: To help with residue removal, apply XtremeClean diluted 1 part with 5 parts water to the surface after Step 9. Allow dwell time of 5-10 minutes then scrub or agitate. Remove with wet vac then rinse thoroughly. Allow to fully dry.
These recommendations are intended as general guidelines for Problem Solving.
The actual product dilution ratios and cleaning requirements may vary depending on the use, amount and method of application.
Read entire Product Label, SDS and Technical Bulletin before using any product.
ALWAYS TEST A SMALL AREA to determine the ease of application, dilution, dwell time & desired results.
Keep surface clean and dry to reduce possibility of slip-fall accidents.