Remove Epoxy Grout Haze
Remove epoxy grout haze from natural stone, porcelain or ceramic tiles
To remove epoxy grout haze from natural stone, porcelain or ceramic tiles.
Strip-It is a safer, non-flammable, biodegradable, multi- purpose stripper formulated to stay wet for longer periods to give the product time to break down & help remove epoxy grout haze, remove sealers, coatings, urethane coatings, synthetic finishes, adhesives, silicone, paint, heavy wax, deep-set stains and heavy grease build up. USE: On all natural stone, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, terracotta and other surfaces.
- Non-Flammable – Formulated with a long dwell-time
- Safe on Porcelain Tile, Ceramic Tile & All Natural Stone
- Removes heavy grease build up. Draws out & removes deep set stains.
- Removes epoxy grout haze, sealers, urethane coatings, synthetic finishes, adhesives, silicone and paints
AquaBug Cleaning Kit, Scrub pad or brush, broom, bucket, clean water and cotton towels. Optional: Scrub machine, wet-dry vac.
- Read entire label, SDS & technical bulletin before using;
- Wear appropriate skin & eye protection;
- Use when surface temperature is between 4°C & 32°C;
- Do not allow contact with any non-recommended surface;
- May slightly dull some polished calcium based surfaces e.g. marble, limestone, travertine.
- Sweep, vacuum, or wipe surface;
- Use neat. Do NOT dilute;
- Carefully apply liberal amount of Strip-It to a small manageable area of up to 4m2. NOTE: Do NOT allow puddling in grout joints.
- Spread with a roller, mop, sponge or brush;
- Allow product to dwell no more than 30 minutes without drying;
- DO NOT ALLOW PRODUCT TO DRY ON THE SURFACE;
- Agitate with solvent resistant scrub pads, scrub brush or scrub machine;
- Remove the residue with a wet vac or if thick, with clean, absorbent white cotton towels, scoop or shovel;
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water;
- Repeat the process as necessary;
NOTE: To help with residue removal, apply XtremeClean diluted 1 part with 5 parts water to the surface after Step 9. Allow dwell time of 5-10 minutes then scrub or agitate. Remove with wet vac then rinse thoroughly. Allow to fully dry.
Note A: Epoxy Grout is formulated to be chemically resistant. The longer Epoxy Grout Haze is allowed to cure, the harder it will be to remove.
Note B: For some applications, the use of a Steam Gun after the 30 minute dwell time of Strip-It and just before the scrubbing process, can help with removing the Epoxy Grout Haze.
Note C: For cured or hard to remove Epoxy Grout Haze, contact Aqua-Seal STS Technical Services.
These recommendations are intended as general guidelines for Problem Solving.
The actual product dilution ratios and cleaning requirements may vary depending on the use, amount and method of application.
Read entire Product Label, SDS and Technical Bulletin before using any product.
ALWAYS TEST A SMALL AREA to determine the ease of application, dilution, dwell time & desired results.
Keep surface clean and dry to reduce possibility of slip-fall accidents.