Remove Grout Haze – Light
Remove light grout haze from porcelain or ceramic tiles
To remove grout haze from porcelain or ceramic tiles or grout haze that is less than 10 days old.
Haze Away™ is a non acidic problem solver formulated to simplify the grout clean up process by helping to prevent grouthaze from cement based, latex modified & epoxy grout. Helps prevent latex film from forming on stone & tile surfaces. Can also be used to remove existing grout haze & latex film within 10 days of grouting. USE: For encaustic tiles, ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, tessellated tiles, natural stone.
- Cleans and Helps Inhibit Grout Haze
- Makes Grout Clean Up Process Easy & Simple
- Ideal for Cementitious, Latex Modified & Epoxy Grout
- Helps Remove Existing Light Grout Haze and Latex Film
- Prevent Grout Haze & Latex Film Forming on Stone & Tile
AquaBug Cleaning Kit, Scrub pad or brush, broom, bucket, clean water and cotton towels. Optional: Scrub machine, wet-dry vac.
- Read entire label, SDS & technical bulletin before using;
- Wear appropriate skin & eye protection;
- Use when surface temperature is between 4°C & 32°C;
- Do not allow contact with any non-recommended surface;
- May slightly dull some polished calcium based surfaces e.g. marble, limestone, travertine.
- Sweep, vacuum, or wipe surface;
- Dilute Haze Away as follows with clean water:
- Carefully apply solution to surface with a sponge or mop;
- Allow minimum dwell time of 10 minutes. Longer dwell time may be required.
- DO NOT ALLOW THE PRODUCT TO DRY ON THE SURFACE;
- Scrub with a white nylon pad or scrub machine;
- Remove the dirty solution with a wet vac or mop;
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water;
- Repeat the process as necessary.
Note: Some areas may require longer dwell time and/or stronger solution.
Note A: Heavy grout haze or grout haze older than 10 days may require the use of OxiTreat HD
Note B: Do not use Haze Away on marble, limestone, travertine or on other acid-sensitive tile or stone.
Note C: Use MicroScrub to remove grout haze from polished natural stone & acid sensitive surfaces – see Problem Solver #3.
Note D: For high solids latex modified grouts mixing a dilution of OxiTreat HD and Strip-It may be required. See Problem Solver #4
These recommendations are intended as general guidelines for Problem Solving.
The actual product dilution ratios and cleaning requirements may vary depending on the use, amount and method of application.
Read entire Product Label, SDS and Technical Bulletin before using any product.
ALWAYS TEST A SMALL AREA to determine the ease of application, dilution, dwell time & desired results.
Keep surface clean and dry to reduce possibility of slip-fall accidents.