Remove Grout Haze from Natural Stone
Remove grout haze from natural stone & acid sensitive surfaces
To remove grout haze from natural stone & acid sensitive surfaces.
MicroScrub is a safe yet powerful biodegradable nano cream cleaner that is non-flammable, non-toxic and contains NO VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) or acids. Utilising the latest Nano-AQS technology, MicroScrub will effectively remove most factory applied porcelain wax, floor finishes, light grout haze residue (including light epoxy grout haze), surface pencil marks, rust, mineral deposits and sealer residue. Can also be used to boost the performance of any cleaner or problem solver. Ideal to safely abrade away dirt & grime from heavily textured, hard to clean surfaces. Will not affect any penetrating type sealer. USE: On all natural stone, grout, ceramic, porcelain, terracotta, Saltillo, quarry tiles, terrazzo, concrete, pavers & masonry surfaces.
- Removes wax, grout haze and floor finishes
- Also sealer residue and surface rust
- Removes dirt from textured surfaces
- Safe on all natural stone, porcelain and ceramics
AquaBug Cleaning Kit, Scrub pad or brush, broom, bucket, clean water and cotton towels. Optional: Scrub machine, wet-dry vac.
- Read entire label, SDS & technical bulletin before using;
- Wear appropriate skin & eye protection;
- Use when surface temperature is between 4°C & 32°C;
- Do not allow contact with any non-recommended surface;
- May slightly dull some polished calcium based surfaces e.g. marble, limestone, travertine.
- Sweep, vacuum, or wipe surface;
- Slightly pre-wet surface & grout joints with clean water;
- Pour approx 1-2 cups of MicroScrub to the pre wet
- Scrub the surface with a white nylon pad, scrub brush or
- For vertical surfaces, pre-wet surface by spraying water
from a spray bottle then apply MicroScrub directly to a
white nylon pad then scrub;
- DO NOT ALLOW PRODUCT TO DRY ON THE SURFACE;
- Remove the dirty solution with a wet vac or mop;
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water;
- Repeat as necessary.
These recommendations are intended as general guidelines for Problem Solving.
The actual product dilution ratios and cleaning requirements may vary depending on the use, amount and method of application.
Read entire Product Label, SDS and Technical Bulletin before using any product.
ALWAYS TEST A SMALL AREA to determine the ease of application, dilution, dwell time & desired results.
Keep surface clean and dry to reduce possibility of slip-fall accidents.