Remove Pencil, Metal & Rust
Remove pencil, metal & rust from porcelain or ceramic tiles
To remove pencil, rust and metal marks from porcelain or ceramic tiles.
OxiTreat HD is a fast acting concentrated acid treatment utilising an AQS Heavy Duty formula to remove most cement &grout haze, efflorescence, rust stains, mineral deposits, mortar residue & smears. Will help remove most hard water stains,lime deposits, soap scum and ground in dirt and grime. It will also etch concrete. USE: On ACID RESISTANT surfaces.
- Fast Acting – Concentrated Blend of Acids – No VOC’s
- Heavy Duty Formula Removes Grime, Pencil Marks & Soap Scum
- Removes Heavy Grout Haze, Efflorescence, Rust & Mineral Deposits
AquaBug Cleaning Kit, Scrub pad or brush, broom, bucket, clean water and cotton towels. Optional: Scrub machine, wet-dry vac.
- Read entire label, SDS & technical bulletin before using;
- Wear appropriate skin & eye protection;
- Use when surface temperature is between 4°C & 32°C;
- Do not allow contact with any non-recommended surface;
- May slightly dull some polished calcium based surfaces e.g. marble, limestone, travertine;
- Take care when using on dark coloured grout or stone.
- Sweep, vacuum, or wipe surface;
- Slightly pre-wet surface with clean water;
- Dilute OxiTreat HD depending on the severity of the problem:
- Carefully apply the solution to surface with a sponge or a mop;
- Allow minimum dwell time of 10 minutes. Longer dwell time may be required.
- DO NOT ALLOW THE PRODUCT TO DRY ON THE SURFACE;
- Scrub with a white nylon pad or scrub machine;
- Remove the dirty solution with a wet vac or mop;
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water;
- Repeat the process as necessary.
Note 1: Heavily soiled areas may require longer dwell time and/or stronger solution.
Note 2: Add MicroScrub to standing solution just prior to scrubbing to boost performance where required
These recommendations are intended as general guidelines for Problem Solving.
The actual product dilution ratios and cleaning requirements may vary depending on the use, amount and method of application.
Read entire Product Label, SDS and Technical Bulletin before using any product.
ALWAYS TEST A SMALL AREA to determine the ease of application, dilution, dwell time & desired results.
Keep surface clean and dry to reduce possibility of slip-fall accidents.